Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.magnon3d.com.
These general terms and conditions govern relationships between MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED, a one person company with authorised capital of 1,00,000 Rupees, registered in the Ministry of Corporate Affairs(MCA) under number U29309RJ2021OPC07360, whose head office is situated at 12, Kuldeep Vihar, Jodhpur, 342008 Rajasthan, PAN Number AAOCM3275G hereinafter referred to as “MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED” on the one hand, and any individual or corporate entity wishing to make a distance purchase from the MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED website “http:// www.magnon3d.com”, hereinafter referred to as the “CUSTOMER”, on the other hand.
The parties agree that orders made to MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED via the Internet will be governed exclusively by these general terms and conditions. MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED reserves the possibility of modifying its general terms and conditions at any time. In this case, the terms and conditions applicable will be those in force upon the date the order was made by the CUSTOMER. These general terms and conditions prevail over any other general or specific conditions to which MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED has not expressly agreed.
Article 1 – Characteristics of the goods and services proposed
- MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED proposes a personalised 3D printing service provider and /or as a part manufacturer to satisfy the demand for certain parts without having to consider the high costs of mass production and manufacturing and or development of associated 3D printers. Based on an image supplied by the CUSTOMER, MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED will create a concrete object: interior decoration, figure, robot, miniature, maquette (hereinafter referred to as the “OBJECT”).
- MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED also produces 3D images shown in the catalogue published on the website “http:// www.magnon3d.com” available to CUSTOMERS.
- The 3D OBJECTS printed by MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED are solely intended for decoration or pleasure. The OBJECTS do not have any utilitarian or functional purpose.
- MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED reserves the right to refuse any order of OBJECTS causing an offense to public order or good practices, as well as any OBJECT clearly infringing a third party intellectual right. In particular, this list not being exhaustive, firearms, objects presenting racist, pornographic, violent content without being a piece of art, as well as any mark, brand name, figure clearly infringing any third party intellectual property right will be refused. MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED is solely responsible for judging if an OBJECT complies with the provision in this article. In the event that the CUSTOMER thinks that his OBJECT has been refused even if it complies with this article, he is invited to contact MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED to explain his case.
Article 2 – Price
- The prices of the OBJECTS shown on the catalogue published on the website “http:// www.magnon3d.com”, as well as the prices indicated for personalised orders, are given in Indian Rupees. Price of the OBJECT is exclusive of tax, packing and postage charges are to be added to the price of OBJECT. The GST amount, postage and packing charges will be indicated on the invoice.
- All orders and deliveries made inside the territory of “Republic of India” are payable in the currency “Indian Rupees”,
- All orders and deliveries made outside the territory of “Republic of India” are payable in the currency “US Dollars”.
- MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED reserves the right to change its prices at any time. Invoices for the OBJECTS will be drawn up based on the prices in force at the time the order was validated by MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED, as provided for in Article 4 of these general terms and conditions.
- For any delivery outside of “Republic of India” territory, customs duties and formalities will, unless indication is given to the contrary on the order form, be covered exclusively by the CUSTOMER, who undertakes to verify the possibility of importing the products to the delivery country.
Article 3 – Order
- CUSTOMERS wishing to purchase an OBJECT available on the “http:// www.magnon3d.com” website catalogue, or wishing to have an OBJECT manufactured based on a model they have designed themselves, must, without fail:
– fill out the identification sheet on which they indicate all the requested contact details;
– fill out the online order form, giving all OBJECT references (catalogue reference, size reference, etc.);
– validate their order after checking that their invoicing address and delivery address are correct;
– make payment in accordance with the established conditions;
– confirm their order and payment. Confirmation of the order implies acceptance of these general terms and conditions, recognition that the CUSTOMER is fully aware of these and renunciation by the CUSTOMER of the use of their own purchase conditions or any other conditions.
Article 4 – Validation of the order
- A confirmation email summarising the order (description of the OBJECT, price, manufacturing date, etc.) will be sent to the CUSTOMER by MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED.
- The OBJECT sales contract is concluded when MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED, after having had the possibility of checking the detail of the order and its total price, as well as correcting any errors, has confirmed it. MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED reserves the right to reject the order and reimburse the CUSTOMER. Reimbursement is made by any means of payment within a 15 day timeframe.
- MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED will send an email confirming its acceptance of the order.
- Data recorded and kept by MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED constitutes proof of all transactions carried out between MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED and its CUSTOMERS.
Article 5 – Third party Services
Article 6 – REFUND POLICY
In the event the materials used in the manufacture of OBJECTS are unavailable: Permanent unavailability: MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED undertakes to offer OBJECTS with similar characteristics or to refund the missing OBJECTS within 30 days. Temporary unavailability: MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED will inform the CUSTOMER about restocking deadlines. The CLIENT can choose to maintain the order with these new deadlines or to cancel it. In that case, MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED will offer to refund the missing OBJECT without delay and no later than 30 days. MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED reserves the right to suspend the OBJECT personalisation service at any time for a duration determined by MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED, or in the event failure in stock of primary materials or breakdown in the equipment used to manufacture the OBJECTS.
Article 7 – Delivery of the objects
- MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED will endeavour to ensure that its Indian deliveries take place within the time periods set out in the email confirming the order and deliveries abroad as soon as possible following receipt of payment for the order. The timeframes indicated upon validation of the order are average usual timeframes and correspond to the time required for handling and delivery.
- MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED undertakes to inform the CUSTOMER of any foreseen delays in delivery.
- The OBJECTS will be delivered to the address indicated by the CUSTOMER on the order.
- Ownership of the OBJECTS, and the associated risks, will be transferred to the CUSTOMER as soon as they take possession of the OBJECTS.
- Any irregularity concerning the delivery (damages, OBJECTS missing compared to order delivery, damaged parcel, broken OBJECTS …) must necessarily be specified in writing on the delivery order, giving sufficient details and must be signed by the CLIENT. To ensure that these reserves are taken into consideration, the CLIENT must also confirm the irregularity to the transporter within three (3) working days following delivery, by means of a registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt specifying the irregularity. The CLIENT must send a copy of this letter by ordinary mail to MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED.
Article 8 – Payment
- Cards accepted for payment are MasterCard and Visa.
- Payment is made online directly using the secure payment module on the specialist company PayPal (India) Ltd for “Paypal account” payments. The bank card number and expiry date are encrypted and transmitted to the specialised company PayPal (India) Ltd. Secure services are provided using the SSL encrypting procedure (Secure Socket Layer), with no access granted to MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED or any third party. In particular, MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED does not use any technical intermediary for the transmission of payment data. This information will not be reused.
- MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED does not keep payment card information of its customers.
- The order amount is debited from the CUSTOMER’s account upon validation of the order by MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED.
- Data recorded and kept by MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED constitutes proof of the order and of all transactions carried out. Data recorded by the payment system constitutes proof of the financial transactions.
- Invoices will be available on the MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED website in the “Your Account” section.
Article 9 – Right of cancellation
MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED’s main vocation is to satisfy its CUSTOMERS. MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED undertakes to do its utmost to meet its CUSTOMERS’ expectations. If you wish to cancel an order or make a comment or criticism about the services proposed by MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED, you may contact us at the following addresses:
– By email firstname.lastname@example.org
– By Phone +91-83020-55358
– By Postal address:
MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED
12, Kuldeep Vihar, Chopasni, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, 342008
Article 10 – Guarantee / Liability
- MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED provides its CUSTOMERS with a guarantee that the OBJECTS are manufactured in India.
- 3D OBJECTS printed by MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED are solely intended for decoration or pleasure. Therefore, MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED shall not be held liable in case the OBJECTS are used for a purpose other than decoration or pleasure.
- MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED will do its best efforts so that the 3D images shown in the catalogue published on the website “http:// www.magnon3d.com” are as faithful a representation of the OBJECT as possible. However, because of the digital presentation method on the Internet, it is possible that the impression of the CUSTOMER is not exactly the way the OBJECT really is. Therefore, the OBJECTS delivered may vary slightly from their presentation on the website “https://www.magnon3d.com”. Differences may result from the colour quality of the photographs, the difficulty of showing on screen the texture of a material or, without limitation, technical adaptation. These differences should not be interpreted as lack of conformity and shall not justify a cancellation of the sale except in circumstances where differences concern an essential feature of the OBJECTS and affect its quality.
- MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED cannot be deemed responsible for consequences inherent to the individual CUSTOMER, such as allergic reactions to the materials used for manufacturing the OBJECT, or if the personalised OBJECT fails to satisfy the CUSTOMER due to his own personal taste.
- MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED may not be held responsible in the event of failure in the stock of primary materials, delay in delivery, strikes (including transport strikes) or force majeure or, in a more general sense, for any event not exclusively and directly attributable to it.
- The illustrations shown in the catalogue on the “http:// www.magnon3d.com” website are not contractually binding.
- CUSTOMERS access, use and navigate the MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED website at their own risk.
- For all the stages of website access, order processing, delivery or post-delivery services, MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED is bound only by a best effort undertaking. MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED may not be held responsible for any inconveniencies or damage inherent to Internet use, in particular service failure, external intrusion, the presence of IT viruses, or any qualified occurrence of force majeure, in accordance with case law.
- CUSTOMERS recognise and accept that, within the full scope of the applicable regulations, MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED cannot be held responsible for direct, indirect, fortuitous damage, or compensation for moral harm, costs, losses, decrease in turnover or profits, or liabilities of any nature which may arise from the use or, on the contrary, impossibility of using, the website or its contents (even if the occurrence of harm in question was known to, or could have been foreseen by MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED). In any event, MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED’s liability shall be limited to the total amount paid by the CUSTOMER for their current order.
- CUSTOMERS transmit their images in the form of a file and undertake not to transmit files containing viruses or programmes which destroy data. CUSTOMERS must keep a copy of the file and MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED cannot, under any circumstances, be held responsible for the loss or destruction of files transmitted by the CUSTOMER.
Article 11 – Intellectual property
- The images, drawings, designs, texts, names and logos appearing on the “http:// www.magnon3d.com” website are the property of their authors and are thus protected by intellectual property rights and usage rights held by MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED.
- All CUSTOMERS who send MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED an image, drawing or design here in after referred to as “IMAGE” guarantee that they are the author or holder of all intellectual property rights for this IMAGE and that they have not infringed any intellectual property rights by sending this IMAGE. The CUSTOMER undertakes to indemnify MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED against any claims by third parties. The CUSTOMER will retain ownership of the IMAGE sent to MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED. The CUSTOMER grants MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED a licence for the single use of their IMAGE to carry out their order.
- Any reproduction, exploitation or use, whether in India or abroad, of all or part of the “http:// www.magnon3d.com” website and/or any OBJECT for professional use (on whatever basis, even partially) or duplication on any media, website, free, paid or commercial blogs, is forbidden unless prior consent has been given by MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED and constitutes a counterfeiting offence.
Article 12 – Personal data
Article 13 – Settlement of disputes
These online general terms and conditions are governed by Indian Law.
The parties will endeavour to resolve any disagreements which may arise between them concerning the interpretation, partial or total execution or non-performance of these general terms and conditions in an amicable fashion.
The CUSTOMER should contact MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED as a priority in order to obtain an amicable solution.
In the absence of an amicable agreement, any dispute arising under these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Jodhpur.
For more information or if you are not entirely satisfied with services provided by MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED, contact our Customer Service Department:
– By email: email@example.com
– By Phone: +91-83020-55358
– By Postal address:
MAGNON PRINTERS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED
12, Kuldeep Vihar, Chopasni, Jodhpur, Rajasthan, 342008